Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Fortitude Award
“Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Fortitude Award” will give a $1,000.00 scholarship to a student who is enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate school in the United States. This will be presented to a talented student of exceptional academic merit. The scholarship is designed for ambitious students who are interested to build better future for them. Through this scholarship, we hope to give a commendable scholar the chance to achieve their next academic milestone.
To qualify for this Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Attend an accredited US-Based college or university.
- Maintain a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes.
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines).
Please note the following deadlines:
Application Deadline 1: April 1, 2023.
Announcement Date: April 20, 2023.
Application Deadline 2: Oct 1, 2023.
Announcement Date: Oct 20, 2023.
We will notify the winner via email, or by a phone call and will post the winner name and picture on this website and other social media.
To qualify for the Scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : “What is the correlation between globalization and cryptocurrency?.”
- The essay should be 1000 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.